6th IME 2016 – International Mining, Exploration, Mineral Processing Technology, Metals & Machinery Exhibition, a prestigious biennial institutionalized international exhibition for the global mining, machinery, minerals and metallurgical and allied industry is being organised during February 24-27, 2016 at Eco Park, New Town, Rajarhat, Kolkata, India.
The event is being organised by TAFCON – a professionally managed company with over six decades of experience and expertise in organising international a trade fairs and conferences in India and overseas, alongwith The Mining, Geological & Metallurgical Institute of India (MGMI), the oldest institute of its kind in Asia, which has been promoting the cause of the mineral industry since its inception in January 1906.
The event is supported by Ministries of Coal,Mines, Steel, Power, Heavy Industries, External Affairs, Government of India and Coal India Ltd.
IME 2016 will focus on an unprecedented display of mining, minerals, machinery and metallurgical latest technologies and their innovative applications, research & development, logistics, safety & health aspects of the mining and allied industry.
The event is designed to provide excellent business opportunities to the stakeholders of Mining and allied industry, to showcase their technologies, new initiatives, products and services. The event will be a unique platform for Entrepreneurs, Decision makers, Senior Government Officials, Investors, Industry leaders, Equipment suppliers, Miners, Engineers and Trade Delegates to congregate, brain storm, showcase and forge meaningful partnerships.
Concurrently, 6th Asian Mining Congress, with theme “Resurgence of Mineral Industry in Asia” will be organised by MGMI at Hotel Hyatt Regency, Kolkata, West Bengal, India during February 24-26, 2016, in about 10 Technical Sessions and over 60 Presentations from India and overseas. It will be attended by eminent experts and dignitaries of the World Mining community as well as their counterparts in India.
Highlights of the Event
· 4 Days International Exhibition and concurrent 3 Days Asian Mining Congress
· Participants from Mining, Machinery, Minerals, Metallurgical industries
· 300+ Exhibitors, 600+ Delegates, 60+ Technical Presentations, 10,000+ Business Visitors expected to participate from about 30 Countries.
· Buyer-Seller-Meet on February 25, 2016 at the Exhibition Venue
· 5 Country Pavilions – Australia, China, Czech Republic, Poland and USA
· Partner Country – USA
· Focus Country– China, Czech Republic and Poland
· Partner State- Jharkhand
· Participation of leading Mining Equipment & Machinery Manufacturers
· Participation of Mineral Rich States, PSU’s, Corporates and SME Units
The earlier 5 editions of the event were highly successful with large participation from overseas, in addition to Indian PSU’s, Corporates, Medium and Small scale industry.
No comments found.