Bali International Convention Center, The Westin Resort, Nusa Dua, Indonesia
June 23- June 25, 2019
Coaltrans Asia is back this June bringing together the entire international coal supply chain in Bali, Indonesia.
• Meet over 900 people from the entire coal supply-chain of which around 120 are end user buyers.
• Be in the right place at the right time to negotiate better deals and find new business for your company
• Network with the key global coal professionals under one roof:
Government, miners, buyers, traders, shipping, financing, consultants and more
• Enjoy two incredible parties in stunning Bali with the biggest names in the coal industry
• This year’s end user buyers include:
Adaro Power, AGL Energy, APLSI (IPPA), Chipmong Insee Cement Corporation, Cirebon Power, CLP Power Hong Kong Limited, EGAT (Electricity Generating Authority of Thailand), Essar, GS Donghae Electric Power Co., LTD., GS Energy, Hoa Phat Steel, Hokuriku Electric Power Company, Hyundai Steel Company, Jindal, Lafarge, LHoist SA, PLN, PT. Asahimas Chemical, SAMKWANG GLASS CO.,LTD, Siam City Group, Siam Kraft Industry Co., Ltd, TNB Fuel Services Sdn Bhd
Courtyard by Marriott Mumbai International Airport, Mumbai, India
June 12- June 13, 2019
Argus Solid Fuels Asia will be held over 12 and 13 June in Mumbai, India.
Be a part of this conference for unparalleled market discoveries, networking and latest government policies and discuss strategies and approaches with peers that will keep the industry afloat with the fast-moving market.
Expect to network with cement and petroleum coke producers, trading firms, cement personnel, power, steel and aluminum companies, domestic suppliers and cutting-edge technology producers.
MMMM is, by far, the largest and the most prestigious event on Minerals, Metals, Metallurgy & Materials with presence of a large number of leading companies of Mining, Metals and Materials industries. The event has always received worldwide appreciation from all over the industry and proved to be the best international business platform in India. The event is being organized by International Trade & Exhibitions India Pvt. Ltd. (ITEI), the Indian subsidiary of ITE Group PLC (UK).
MMMM 2020 – A Sneak Preview
• Support from all relevant Ministries, trade associations of Metal and allied industries. • Collocated with four other related shows exhibitions to create a mega business platform for Metal, Manufacturing & Engineering Industry • Expected Presence of over 400 + leading Exhibitors from 15+ countries • Supported By World Metal Forum (WMF) • A high-level International conference on “Technology Innovation for Metal & Metallurgy Industries” • Concurrent Global Meet of World Metal Forum • Invited International Participation from China, Austria, France, Germany, Italy, Russia, Spain, UK & USA. • International Business Networking Program (IBNP). • 27 + Invited International Trade Delegations from 7+ Countries. • Exclusive Industry Excellence Awards • Various New Launches by exhibitors
CEMPROSPECTS will continue to cover analyses and forecasts of the energy markets of relevance to the cement industry, with particularly focus on coal, petcoke, and freight.
The conference is a must for purchasers, producers and traders.
Focus on geopolitical events across the globe, including the recent US politics, Brexit and latest legislative developments in the Carbon market. Prospects for alternative fuels as part of the decarbonization will also be in focus.
With the start of IMO only months away, the consequences of regulatory sulphur restrictions will be covered during a dedicated freight session.
In terms of countries and regions to be covered, these will include Europe, the US, developments in India, and China and their impact on the coal and petcoke markets. Speakers include CEMBUREAU, On Field Investment Research, N+P, Wood Mackenzie, Gibson Shipbrokers, Argus and Advisian (Jacobs), Brannvoll Aps for Cimeurope.
CEMPROSPECTS is a follow-up to the CEMREVIEW publication which provides the latest insights into energy markets which are relevant to fuel purchasers and decision makers involved in the energy complex. Each section provides the latest publicly available market information (focus points and analysis) as well as short and long-term forecasts concerning future markets developments from technical analysis.
Currently a special CEMPROSPECTS discount is offered on the CEMREVIEW a subscriber to CEMREVIEW will benefit from a discount on CEMPROSPECTS 2019