Bali International Convention Center, The Westin Resort, Nusa Dua, Indonesia
June 23- June 25, 2019
Coaltrans Asia is back this June bringing together the entire international coal supply chain in Bali, Indonesia.
• Meet over 900 people from the entire coal supply-chain of which around 120 are end user buyers.
• Be in the right place at the right time to negotiate better deals and find new business for your company
• Network with the key global coal professionals under one roof:
Government, miners, buyers, traders, shipping, financing, consultants and more
• Enjoy two incredible parties in stunning Bali with the biggest names in the coal industry
• This year’s end user buyers include:
Adaro Power, AGL Energy, APLSI (IPPA), Chipmong Insee Cement Corporation, Cirebon Power, CLP Power Hong Kong Limited, EGAT (Electricity Generating Authority of Thailand), Essar, GS Donghae Electric Power Co., LTD., GS Energy, Hoa Phat Steel, Hokuriku Electric Power Company, Hyundai Steel Company, Jindal, Lafarge, LHoist SA, PLN, PT. Asahimas Chemical, SAMKWANG GLASS CO.,LTD, Siam City Group, Siam Kraft Industry Co., Ltd, TNB Fuel Services Sdn Bhd
Be in Touch
CoalShastra was founded in 2014 with a vision to facilitate the highly fragmented coal industry as an information provider. Keeping its core values of increasing transparency and facilitating the sector, it has since evolved into a trading platform where the entire buyer/seller community can gather and trade with each other in an efficient and secure manner.